| First snow on the mountains at sunrise. |
I'm not one to make fun of another person. But I am not so
much making fun of these people, as I am messing with them. See the workers at
the dining facilities are not soldiers. They are TCN’s. (Third Country
Nationals) They are from Pakistan, and Uzbekistan and Nepal and various other
nearby countries and very, very few speak any English. They all know the very
basic, i.e.: yes, no, more, steak, potatoes, burger, fries, thank you and so
on. The give this robotic head nod and mumble you’re welcome. What I have
started doing for my own lil’ enjoyment is speaking Spanish. They are completely
clueless and don’t know what to serve me or what to say back. They just give
you this blank stare and you can see that they are thinking…WTF?
I love it.
"the kind of song that makes people glad to be where they are with whoever they'er there with..."
- Brand New
No comments:
Post a Comment